Friday, August 5, 2011

A little bit about me...

It was about 5 years ago that I really got into fitness. I thought I was at my peak, my leanest, and my healthiest. Then I had some measurements taken and realized I had a lot of room to still work with. It was also at this time that my grandmother had taken ill and I decided I wanted to be the healthiest I could be. So, I got some help from a Personal Trainer. Over the 2 years that I worked with her, I dramatically improved my nutrition, increased my strength, changed the shape of my body, my energy was through the roof, I was building lean muscle mass, and felt the best I had ever felt. I loved the challenge, the knowledge and the inspiration she had given me. I even continued to train right up until I was 9 months pregnant, making the experience that much more amazing.

After losing my job in the auto industry, I decided that Personal Training would be a new avenue that I would like to explore. I got my certification and jumped right in to this new profession. It was a little scary at first, but with time, education, and having the privilege to work with all types of BODIES, I have realized this is what I love. The last 2 and a half years have educated me and given me the tools to help make a difference in people’s lives.

I don’t claim to be a miracle worker or to have all the knowledge, but I do believe that I can make a difference in anyone’s life who allows themselves the challenge. In this industry, I am always learning and growing. I can give anybody the tools for change. All anyone needs to do is know what it is that they want and why they want it. If you use the tools given to you, you will start to see change and be another step closer to becoming A NEW YOU!

Yours in health, Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment